Today was amazing! I have never felt so blessed in my entire life! There are no words to explain the things I feel for these people, it has been hard to even write them in my journal. I know this moment in my life has been waiting for me for my entire life. I have never felt so connected with the people around me and with my Father in Heaven. God is completely aware of each of us. When we feel as if we can't go one step further, and we take that step of faith, He picks us up! It reminds me of that story of when a man saw his footsteps in the sand and he said "I saw 2 sets of footsteps and when it came when I needed you the most you left, and I only saw 1 pair of footsteps in the sand." Jesus then said to him "I never left, I lifted you up and carried you the rest of the way."
We must always remember that things are for a reason! Nothing in this life that is good is a waste of time! I know that God has given me the things in my path to make me stronger, He hasn't given me the things desired at the time because it wasn't the time to do so. But He's given me something even better to help me grow so that the thing that I desire, can be later after lessons learned.
God knows the things that you love and He will make it all well in the end! The things that we so love, the things we sacrifice for, the things we love most, makes the things that we love the most even more sacred to us! I love seeing others who are lost or stray sheep, be able to find their way back to the flock with their family members! It is the most precious experience to sacrifice part of my life to help them find their way back to Heavenly Father! Completely worth the wait on my life, worth the rough night sleeps, early mornings, frustration, yelling out the car window (for laughs and for fun to release it, am I right?)
This week we helped Farshid push his date closer to MAY 4th!!! What a great day, am I right?!? The force surely will be strong that day here in Vint-Hill! There is nothing like being a missionary.
I love the work. I love my Savior.
Always love,













No comments:
Post a Comment