Guys, being a missionary is awesome!! you get to know so many people!! you Get to Lift, or at least try to lift everyone's burdens that you come in contact with! This week it was a lot! And a lot with just only a few people. As a missionary, yes people do expect you to fix literally everything, but its okay, because you are on the Lords Errand and trust the Lord in EVERYTHING. And yes, I mean ever little thing. It gets kinda insane, but my motto has kinda been, "welp, I will try my best and if I have enough faith and trust in God, anything can happen for the better!"
I love in.. Alma 26:12 "Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. "
May we ever trust in a higher power. And everything seems to work out!
I had an awesome experience with Sarah's friend Zorah! She is from Iran as well and we taught her about the Book of Mormon and Prophets! We gave her a Persian Book of Mormon and she felt it too her face and closed her eyes and then to her forehead! laid it on her lap and started to pray... I didn't know what was happening! So i just closed my eyes and bowed my head. she then opened her eyes and felt around her and opened the book and started to read it! She couldn't put it down from the time forward! she just kept reading and asking questions! So Spiritual!
Have a great week! Love you all!
Stay Loving and Trusting, Always!
Always Love,
Sister Callista Chaffin
|
|
My look alike (at least I think) Went home last Tuesday!
|
 |
| More of Sister Royale (She's a track star ;)) |
 |
| Korean BBQ- (All you can eat) or as they like to say it.. KBQ I had soo much meat.. 6 different kinds to be exact! |
 |
| Preach the Gospel to every Creature! ;) |
 |
| HI I'M MAT |
No comments:
Post a Comment