We had Zine conference thus Friday! It was our Christmas Zone Conference! It all started with Presidents Caplin's remarks on Charity & Love!
The most important attribute we could every receive is Charity - The pure Love of Christ! If you have Charity you are Nothing. Many of you may know my motto is to love always. I know that I am for sure not perfect at it but I try my best to love everyone! Only God knows how to love perfectly. President Caplin put things into perspective... "Love should be the motivating force in all things!"
The reason we call the people we are teaching, friends is because we love them and don't want a slap an title on them, they are just our friends We are helping to receive saving ordinances. The fact that we try our best to prepare to teach a certain lesson, then go in to the lesson and following the Holy Ghost, it leads us to the things that that person's needs are. We focus on needs and how Jesus Christ can help them, and nothing else! It is the most rewarding thing when you can help someone over come things by the Grace of Jesus Christ and by His spirit, much prayer and fasting! Sometime people just need a friend and that,s what we are there for, then to help them realize, Jesus Christ is their FRIEND!
A good scripture that I found in my studies (a compilation of a few verses) this week is from 3 Nephi 18:18,16,24,25 "Ye must watch and pray always... Behold I am the light; I have set an example for you. Therefore, hold up your light that it may SHINE unto the WORLD. Behold I am the light which ye shall hold up - that which ye have seen me do. Ye should COME UNTO ME, that ye might FEEL & SEE; even so shall ye do unto the world"
I know that each and every person that I meet as the Light of Jesus Christ with in them. It's just the act of recognizing it and shine it for for others to recognize and following in his path for us all to Come unto Him and Feel and see of His infinite Love and sacrifice for us all!
I hope you all can FEEL AND SEE the Light and Love of Christ all around you! There are more tender mercies that we could ever see, we just have to look for them!!
Alex Bertoldo Baptized his Daughter Sofia!! Now three of them are baptized! He got baptized in August, right before I got here, he then baptized his son, William November 24th, now he baptized her and received the Melchizedek Priesthood and gave her the Gift of the Holy Ghost! What a amazing things God brings forth! I couldn't be more grateful for the Beautiful Bertoldo family! Friends forever, that's for sure!
I know that the Book of Mormon is the Truest book that has ever been brought forth to the children of men. It testifies of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation and the Love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ has for us! We can read it every day to feel of His love!
I love you all! You are ALL children if God! Remember that!
Always Love,
Sister Chaffin




No comments:
Post a Comment