Woo hoo!!! JAY IS BAPTIZED!!!! He slept in and couldn't make it to his confirmation so we are doing that tonight!! I am so proud of him and all the sacrifices he has made to be able to be baptized!!!
Wow was this week fun! Every week comes with new challenges and things that God wants us to learn! We truly learn every day! An amazing talk that I read and was lead to this week really struck with me. It is called "His Spirit to be With You" by President Eyring. I truly love that man! The 5 simple parts of the Gospel of Jesus Christ are perfectly weaved into this talk! We used it many times this week in teaching!
He says "The Holy Ghost is a person of spirit. It is your choice whether to receive Him and welcome Him into your heart and mind." This struck me because of the person we were teaching that day! It truly is our choice. Every choice we make it is either to get closer to God or push away from him. So it has been really interesting to watch my self through out the days! Our thoughts compile to make our words and actions our actions become who we are, and who we are and who we want to become. I know that we can always strive to remember Him and keep His Commandments!
I love the gospel! I love these people soo much! I never want to leave them or this work! 



Always love,
Sister Chaffin
Callista.chaffin@missionary.org
![]() |
| "Mercy" or Mercadies the puppy! |
![]() |
| a pretty recent convert/returning member, Alvaro baptized Jay |
![]() |
| "Jay" |
![]() |
| Mayra:)) in YSA ward |
![]() |
| Jay, YSA lead missionaries, us, and President! :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment