AFTER 7 MONTHS I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!!! I'm going to the Vint Hill Ward! Gainsville/Warrington area!! Man am I excited for the reset!! But wow am I sure going to miss these amazing people here!!! My heart breaks to leave them!!
I have so many friends here that that I would seriously call this my home! You have no idea!! From school beginning through Christmas and through Valentine's day! Crazy! But I am soo excited for my new companion, area, ward, people to teach, and new friendships built!!

This week was the last run... even though I didn't know it was going to be my last week here, I felt it. I wrote my companion a letter just to say thank you and it basically was a good bye letter and then that night I get the news!! The day we found out, we saw everyone and had multiple lessons and because of that I knew that God is aware of me and knows me!!! As we left each lesson I felt it as if the big man was telling me it was going to be the last time you see these people!!
This week was a great one we visited with Rosa and Sofia Bertoldo and got smoothies and chatted for the longest time! It was awesome!! We had a nice conversation with the Arnez family about languages! Soo cool! :)) Connor, the person we are teaching that is a member referral, bore his testimony on Sunday at Sacrament and it was AWESOME!! He already has a testimony, he says he's just waiting to have the "confirmation" to be baptized!! Go Connor!! :)) We had some Awesome lessons with Jay! He truly has a personality! And This Young Single Adult ward is going to love him and all that he has to bring to the table! We got to have lunch with Sister Harley to Do Fresco! It was soo yum!! I love these people to death! I am learning so much every single day!!!
Never say the word w.e.i.r.d. too much... or you and your companion will make a deal that when ever you say it you have to do 5 push ups... since yesterday was Sunday... I didn't do them yesterday. So I had 65 push ups to do today and counting from the ones from today... yay!!
Love you all so much!
Gracias por tΓΊ amor!
Love always,
Sister Chaffin
No comments:
Post a Comment